Quannum

Breaking News.
Date : October 3, 2022
0 Screenshot 2022 08 30 at 105820

Woman dies after she is mistakenly served washing up liquid instead of juice

Woman dies after she is mistakenly served washing up liquid instead of juice
Woman dies after she is mistakenly served washing up liquid instead of juice

A 93-year-old grandmother was found to have been hand-fed soap that left her with internal blistering in a care home in California. Police are investigating exactly how the grim incident occurred

Leave a Reply