Weekend Open Thread
Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
This pump has historically been a reader favorite — and it’s great to see so many colorful, rich hues on sale right now. I like this deep pink, but there’s also a pretty medium blue, a yellow, and an orangey pink.
Boldly colored shoes aren’t for every situation, of course, but they can be great accents — the yellow or pink options of the shoe would look great with a monotone outfit in gray, navy or black. They’d also be great with jeans on the weekend.
The shoes are available at Nordstrom for $96-$175; most of the colorful options are on sale while most of the neutrals are full price.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.13.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; for a limited time take an extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Friends & Family Event, 30% off almost everything!
- H&M – 20% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off select sale styles and 50% off all other sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything.
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – $25 off $100+, 30% off $200+.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Save up to 25% off eligible purchases, including sale
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase, free shipping on $150+.
- Tory Burch – Fall event! 25% off $200+, 30% off $500+.
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Fall Comfy Cozy Sale on bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items
- Wayfair – 5 days of deals, up to 80% off.
Some of our absolutely latest threadjacks of interest (not featured yet on the sidebar):
- How can I work on my fear of flying?
- How are we wearing jeans to work these days?
- Has anyone on this board downshifted their career and regretted it?
- What shoes are we wearing to work these days?
- What is your go-to t-shirt to wear under a blazer?
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.