Weekend Open Thread
Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve had really great experiences with AllSaints leather goods — so I love it when they go on sale. This bright red crossbody looks like the perfect size for running errands, and I like that the strap is detachable and adjustable, also.
It’s down to $223 at Nordstrom in this bright red color, with five more colors full price from $319-$365.
(And checking around the web, it looks like Zappos has the dark burgundy down to $191. AllSaints has a ton more versions of the bag (love the shearling and studded versions!) — and some colors are down as low as $171. Nice.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- AllSaints – Midseason sale, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; for a limited time take an extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Fall Event, up to 50% off fall styles. (TONS of suiting on sale, for some reason.)
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off select sale styles and 50% off all other sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything.
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – $25 off $100+, 30% off $200+.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women!
- Rothy’s – $50 off the Point for a limited time.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Save up to 25% off eligible purchases, including sale
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase, free shipping on $150+.
Other Sales of Note:
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- How can I work on my fear of flying?
- How are we wearing jeans to work these days?
- Has anyone on this board downshifted their career and regretted it?
- What shoes are we wearing to work these days?
- What is your go-to t-shirt to wear under a blazer?
- Where can I buy a Rolex watch for myself (or similar)?
- I’m an extrovert and officially hate hybrid/WFH – how can I be more satisfied with my job (or find a new one) if I enjoy in-office work?
- do I need serious interests and hobbies to be taken seriously at work?
- my partner and I are struggling with the decision of whether or not to have kids
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.