Enjoy 150 vendors, new Christmas pageant, Santa Claus at Q108 Clarksville Vintage Fair this weekend
CLARKSVILLE, TN (CLARKSVILLE NOW) – The Christmas-themed big annual Q108 Clarksville Vintage Fair is coming up Saturday, Nov. 5, with Santa Claus, carolers and, new this year, the first Little Miss Mistletoe Pageant!
Just in time for holiday shopping, visitors can explore handmade, homemade and vintage treasures. The event will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Beachaven Vineyards & Winery, 1100 Dunlop Lane.
This year’s Vintage Fair
The fair keeps getting bigger, and this year more than 150 vendors have signed on. Here are a few of the new vendors being welcomed this year:
- Oxcart Dreams: Copper pieces, hand embroidered pieces and jewelry
- Annie’s Studio Handcrafted Clay Art
- Nightingale Plants: Indoor plants, accessories
- Dottie Bee’s Wreaths: Handmade home decor, centerpieces, garlands
Of course the fair has many longtime favorites, including:
- The Picklepot: Handmade intricate jewelry and watches
- Our Blessed Homestead: Farm fresh products
- Mockingbird Hill Designs: Home décor
- Amanda’s Crochet Cubby
Several food trucks will be on site, including two newcomers: Delectable Sweets and Sugar Smiles Cotton Candy.
Come check out the NewsChannel 5 weather truck, “Storm 5 Titan,” and their “Sky 5” weather helicopter. Plus, meet your favorite weather anchors.
Here are some of the special events to watch for:
- Craft tent for the kids: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Meet Chris & Monica at the Beaver 100.3 tent: noon-3 p.m.
- Meet Tommy & Ryan at the Q108 tent: 2-4 p.m.
- Little Miss Mistletoe Pageant at the Beachaven stage, starting at 10 a.m. (Sponsored by VanDyk Mortgage)
Beachaven offers the perfect location to sample local wines and shop from handmade artisans in an intimate venue. Visitors 21 years old and older will also be able to enjoy Beachaven wines as they sip and shop. The fair is open to people of all ages, so patrons are encouraged to bring the whole family.
Admission is $5 for adults, and children ages 12 and younger are free. No pets allowed (service animals only).
Beachaven Winery wine club members receive free entry (plus one guest) to the Vintage Fair. You can learn more about becoming a wine club member here.
This Q108 event is presented by title sponsor The Vaughn Team of Conroy, Marable and Holleman.
For more information, and to purchase advance tickets, visit the Q108 Clarksville Vintage Fair website.
The post Enjoy 150 vendors, new Christmas pageant, Santa Claus at Q108 Clarksville Vintage Fair this weekend appeared first on ClarksvilleNow.com.