Choosing between 2 jobs: Advice!
I recently started (3 weeks) a job at a private health care company as a data analyst. The money is pretty good and its remote. After starting, a state health department that i applied to and interviewed for previously as a data analyst position offered me a remote position for about 8-9k more than my current job.
I have a few questions:
1) Is a private healthcare job going to set me up better for the future than a government public health position?
2) If positions are similar, should money be the deciding factor?
3) Should I be worried about blow back that might come with leaving a job after 3 weeks?
4) In your experience between private and government, which allows for more vertical growth?
5) anything else I should consider?
submitted by /u/slippyp1234