What say you? Will it be a lazy Saturday on the couch or one filled with adventures across the city? Your call, but if you choose the latter then we’re here to help.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (October 22) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Lots to do out there. Make it a good one!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Grand Ave Arts: All-Access -> On Saturday, Grand Ave Arts: All-Access bands together over 10 arts and culture institutions along Grand Avenue for a day of art, activations, and family fun. Highlights include an instrument petting zoo at Colburn School, Día de los Muertos altars and art at Grand Park, a live recital from the LA Opera , and augmented reality tours and experiences. All activities free to attend. Get more info here.
P-22 Day Festival -> This Saturday, the annual celebration of the big cat who crossed two freeways returns to Griffith Park for its seventh year. The 2022 festivities offer plenty of exhibits and activities, including a P-22 photo booth, an urban wildlife garden installation, live music, and much more. Free to attend. More info here.
Music Box Steps Festival -> For nearly 30 years, the Silver Lake Improvement Associations has hosted a one-day festival celebrating The Music Steps, site of the 1932 Laurel & Hardy short film of the same name. This Saturday’s event includes special screenings, a community raffle, complimentary bites, and live entertainment. Runs from noon to 4 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The annual Compton Air Fair brings a day of family fun and education to to Compton-Woodley Airport this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Future Nostalgia brings a one night only pop-up gallery to in Historic Filipinotown to highlight digital and physical art by L.A.-based Asian and Asian American artists.
- The annual L.A. Archives Bazaar pops up at the USC campus offering at trove of local historical treasures to peruse.
- The Los Angeles Printers Fair comes to the International Printing Museum in Carson this Saturday and Sunday.
- Old Pasadena’s One Colorado continues a run of family-friendly Halloween events (October 20-31) this Saturday with a free pumpkin decorating session from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- This Saturday and Sunday, the Fall Festival returns to The Original Farmers Market for two days of family-friendly fun.
- This Saturday, the second annual Halloween Hootenanny Craft Beer Festival brings 40+ craft breweries, cideries, wineries & kombucha makers to the Museum of Latin American Art for a one-day event.
BONUS: Dine L.A. runs from Oct 14-28, and while there are dozens of deals to choose from, We Like L.A. co-founder Christina Champlin has a rundown of the top ten on her radar.
BOUNS #2: With the forecast for the high 60s today, it’s the perfect time to tackle our latest in the L.A. on Foot series, a walk at Lower Arroyo Park by the Colorado Street Bridge.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!
The post 10 Things To Do For This Saturday in L.A. [10-22-2022] appeared first on .